Frantic search for a masculine card

I'm horrible at getting sucked into making all cute, girlie, bling-bling cards and when the time cames for me to send out a good masculine card, I cannot not find any!! Can you believe that among all my cards there was nothing that would scream MASCULINE??! That required some action on my part and I decided to reach out to one of my very favorite sets Wetlands and this it what I came up with.



I'm using Tip Top Taupe for the base. I stamped the goose in Early Espresso ink on Vanilla cardstock and masked it while stamping the grass behind it. I  then used an already cut out oval to do some sponging in Tip Top Taupe. Don't you just love the woodgrain embossing folder??It's just so earthy and natural.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. I love this card and have tried the sponging and every time I start to sponge I get a circle from the dauber. Can you please try to explain how it is done. Thanks.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment