Bleaching technique with Best Thoughts stamp set

 


As I was looking for a new technique, I came across an old card that I've used bleaching on.
The technique is simple, you just have to be beware of the bleach as it will bleach you, everything you wear and the cardstock.

 

 
 

Today I am using Best Thoughts hostess stamp set with  Marina Mist, White and Black cardstock. I embossed the flower in black and as alternative I made one card with the clear embossing (see below).




I love this set and I will make these cards this month for the Card Care Connection.
Speaking about Card Care Connection, I will be cleaning out my closets and getting rid of all my old sample cards and sending them to that wonderful organization.


Going back to the cards. I made a video showing the bleaching technique. I still need to work on my video skills as I am a newbie at this. Enjoy!




Comments