Purse and cards

 
Another bag, more cards in the bag, more happy people getting cards which are in the bag.... I wish I could take credit for designing this bag but I cannot. I saw it on Pintrest and it looked so simple that I had to try it and yes, it is confirmed... very easy to make. I think the most difficult part is choosing the paper for the bag and the coordinating colors for the cards.




 
When I saw it originally on Pintrest it was made for the notecards  and envelope set. The notecards are bit smaller than the regular cards, 5 by 3-1/2 , and the are coming in a pack of 20 including envelopes. Pretty good deal for $6!
 

 
Don't you hate when I get stuck on a stamp like Petite Petals in this case and create cards with that stamp only?!? I know, it drives me crazy as well but I can't help it. The stamp set it great and the coordinating punch just adds to the fun of working with it.
 
 




 
To make the purse you will need:
 
4 by 12 designer paper
5-1/4 by 2-1/2 black cardstock for the base
8-1/2 by 1/2 black cardstock for the trim (2 pieces)
12 by 1/2 black cardstock for the handles
Black or red brads for the handles
 


 
 

Comments