More butterflies

I used So Saffron, Old Olive and Calypso Coral paper along with Butterfly Basics stamp set to make this card. Yes, lately I've been making way more butterfly cards than I should but I can't stop myself.
 
 
For those who have been awaiting the arrival of the butterfly framelits, please don't be disappointed when you first put it thru your die cut machine and they won't come out just right. You will need to shim the sandwich. It will take you a few tries and several pieces of scrap paper but you will get it and the reward is well worth it. You can watch the video to see how it's done.

 



 


And here are some  Butterfly Basics cards I made in the past  and yes, you have probably seen them already. This is just a reminder what a great stamp set it is. Enjoy!


 






 

Comments