Pop-Up Presents Birthday Card

This was one of my workshop cards. The idea behind it was to create a totally fun, bright and screaming card which hopefully I have achieved.
Paper used is Real Red, Pool Party and designer paper. I used black ink on the Big Day stamp set (did I mention that's it's still FREE with a $50 purchase?) and Bermuda Bay and Real Red marker. Twine, the clip and the little bling bling just add that little party touch to it. Oh I almost forgot... I used glue pen on the word "Celebrate" and covered it, as well as the rest of my face, my dog's face, my room, my husband's shoes and my own shoes... in dazzling diamonds glitter. After all, it's not a party until... everything is covered in glitter.

 
Surprise!! As if though the outside of the card was not fun enough!

 
For the inside I used a white piece of paper 11 by 5, scored in the middle.


Julie Davidson shows how it's done in this short video. Enjoy!





Comments