March Card for a Cause

Now that I am making Cards for a Cause for the Card Care Connection, I realize how fast the months are flying by. It just seems like yesterday when I was posting the February Card for a Cause.  I am enjoying the Butterfly Basics stamp set from the Occasions Catalog and the coordinating framelits, so be ware, you will be seeing this stamp set in action in the coming weeks.

 
The colors used are Bermuda Bay and Old Olive. I think that I may change the color of the butterfly to make it pop out even more. I used markers to stamp the flowers.
 
Keep stamping, keep making cards, keep sending  them my way so I can forward them to Card Care Connection or simply bundle them as a gift for a dear friend of yours. You sure will put a smile on his/her face!
 



 
 
 

Comments