Country Christmas


 
First of all, I love center fold cards or any other fold-cards, I just love folds, that's all ( I only wish I loved folding clothes this much!!). Continuing my amore for folding paper you can only imagine how happy I was when I saw these folded Christmas Trees! I used Crumb paper and Under the Christmas Tree Designer Paper. I already used this paper for my box which I made with the envelope punch board. It's a thicker kind of paper and I thought that it would be perfect with the rustic feel that I wanted to give this card. Here is a great tutorial for a center step card if you would like to give it a go.
 
 
 
 
Click HERE for instructions on how to fold the trees.
Or... you can look thru the pictures below and try to figure it out without any further instructions. In my card I used the Trim The Tree Design Paper. The large tree was made from half of a 3.5 inch circle and the little one from half of a 2 inch circle. In the future I would probably use a circle larger than 2 inch for this project because it was just too difficult to fold the tree.
 
 
  
 
 
Enjoy!

Comments