Wetlands Goose

Continuing my Wetlands Stamp Set adventure, I used masking technique to create this card. Please read the tutorial if you have never done it before. I started off by using markers on the goose stamp. I colored the goose with early espresso marker and the grass with old olive marker, I then stamped it on the vanilla paper. I proceeded to mask the goose and stamped the tall grass all over the masked area. After removing masking from the goose, the grass will show in the background and people will be impressed by your amazing stamping abilities. You just don't have to tell them how easy it was!

 
 
 
 
Materials used
 
4 1/4 by 5 1/2 Early Espresso Paper
2 1/2 by 4 Early Espresso
4 by 5 Crumb cake Paper
2 1/4 by 4 Old Olive Paper (embossed)
2 1/2 by 3 1/2 Vanilla paper
Wetlands stamp set
Old Olive Marker
Early Espresso Marker
Copic marker to color the goose or Aqua painter and crumb cake ink
Oval punch
Twine
 
 
 



Comments