My Paper Pumpkin introduced

Now that I am getting back in the swing of things I'm out of control! Totally, totally out of control. I signed up for  My Paper Pumpkin. What is it? Yes, I figured that you would ask. It's a monthly subscription for a project which will be delivered to your doorstep. It is a complete project of either cards or other crafts and it includes paper, stamps, ink, ribbon, stickers, clothes pins or whatever else is a part of it. Everything is precut and ready to be put together in 30 minutes. You literally will only need glue because they even send you pop up dots if you need them. My second subscription is on the way and I will show it off to you at the stamp camp. Look thru the videos to see what's in store for you every month.

August My Paper Pumpkin

 
July My Paper Pumpkin
 
 
 
 
You can skip any month or cancel altogether at any time if you decide that you don't like it. Subscription is $19.95 plus tax (shipping included). Once you are a subscriber you can go right ahead and order a refill for only $7.95(will not include stamp and ink)! So far I love it. It's easy to put the projects together whether or not you are crafty.
You can read up more about it HERE.
 
 
Happy Stamping!

Comments