Brithday wishes


Good afternoon, my friends! If I could have it my way, all cards would be brown and pink because I absolutely adore that color combo! I know, however, that most men would shiver if they would receive a pink or purple card with a dab of glitter on it. So after putting some serious effort into not thinking "pink", here is my attempt at a masculine birthday card. I used chocolate chip and old olive markers for the stamp and a designer paper, which I got who knows where, for the front of the card. Did I ever mention that I absolutely love the embossed backgrounds?!?

Happy crafting!!

Comments

  1. I am really loving the white embossed backgrounds on this card and the wedding card that you posted yesterday. Good job! Love the green, brown and blue combo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment