Great news!!!

Hi there! I'm back!! I had a great semi-vacation with my wonderful Dad and now it's time to get things rolling again!
I have super exciting news for you! Stampin Up redid their color families! They are getting rid of a lot of current colors, bringing back some of the old In Colors (yes, they must have listened to some of my e-mails which proves that complaining sometimes does pay off) and will introduce five completely new colors. Having said that, please welcome the new SU color families.


Of course there are some colors which are going to be missed and we will have to stock up on them before the end of June, but for the most part this is a change in the right direction. Meanwhile, our hats go off to the retirees which we will stay in our hearts forever...


Happy stamping!

Comments