Shake, shake, shake

I finally got a chance to make a shaker card ! They are not too difficult to create and always put a smile on the recipient's face.



I used Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa and Basic Grey. I first scored the Close to Cocoa, then run a watercolor pencil and the blender pen just to add some definition to the lines. A few brads, a piece of twine and voila, here is the card!! I used an acetate sheet to make the window but you can use a little clear baggie instead. You would put the beads into the baggie and glue it on top of the whale. You would then use a foam tape to attach the window frame to the bag.

Check out Splitcoast gallery for ideas.
There is no end as to what you can do with shaker cards!!

Comments

  1. I love love love that card! Can't wait to make it later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun shaker card! Love the boat siding as the card base and ya just can't go wrong with a cute whale. :>

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment