The forgotten vellum



Hi everyone!! Yesterday I found some time to play with my new favorite colors: Razzleberry and Old Olive combo!! I absolutely love the richness of the Razzleberry and the beautiful Old Olive is complementing is so well.

I also decided to pick up something which I have not used in probably a year. I decided to play with vellum. You can use vellum for quite a few things. You can find it on announcements or invitations, used for party favor boxes or just on regular cards. Because vellum is "frosty" and slightly see-thru, it can be that perfect touch that your Christmas card needs.

This card is made of 5 by 10 piece of vellum, scored at 5 inches. I cut out four frames in Razzleberry with my one and only Cricut and attached them to the front and back of each of the sheet. This way, not only the card is getting a little bit of character but also a good support since vellum itself is pretty flimsy. I then cut out four 2.75 inch razzleberry squares and attached them just like the frames, to the front and back to each of the sheet. I took it from there and started decorating with Eastern Blooms, the photo corner punch and some pearls.

I have some more projects lined up using vellum and I will be posting them as soon as they will be leaving the Oellien Card Factory!

Comments

  1. I left a comment here earlier but now it's gone! Sheesh!

    This card is absolutely gorgeous! It really came together nicely. I love the "Oellien Card Factory". They really produce some beautiful work. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment