The Buffet of Cards



Thank you all so much for joining me last Sunday at the Card Buffet. I'm glad that everyone had a great time and I am really looking forward to having some more of get togethers in the future. The Buffet made me realize how lucky of a person I really am. Besides the most wonderful and loving family, I am surrounded by incredible friends who share my passion for papercrafts. Thank you so much for pushing my creativity buttons and driving me to do what I love to do so much. Having said that, here is one of the cards that we made on Sunday. It shows how something very plain and simple can be also very pretty. I used the embossing folder from SU and added few embellishments to it. I see this card as being very versatile. You could use it for a wedding or a birthday and it would make a nice sympathy card. Happy stamping!

Comments