Paper piercing



Hello everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend! As I was putting finishing touches on my owl card, I came to the conclusion that I'm absolutely crazy about different layers AND I am crazy about paper piercing! I used the paper piercing guide from SU on the So Saffron and the Old Olive paper. I then used a white gel pen to draw the stitching. I have to tell you that the stitching made a whole lot of difference on this card. By the way, be careful what white gel pen you are using. Not all gel pens have been created equal. I got one from Joann's and the darn thing exploded in my hand as I pulled the top off and yes... the ink was all over me and my work area. Speaking about paper piercing, it seems that once I started using the guide, I can't stop. I even use it for brad placement, to ensure that they are spaced equally. It's a fun tool! Try it and let me know how it works out for you!

Comments

  1. That card gets a great big WOW from me!!! I too like the faux stitching. As usual I absolutely love your work. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment