Oh, what a delight!


This week we decided to work with Delight In Life stamp set and what a delightful idea it was indeed! I have to admit that it was embarrassing to dust off my very dear stamp set as I took it off the shelf but I guess that's what happens when you have more stamps than you can handle. It's a fun set and all of you who have it should give it a shot. I decided to cut out the flowers and pop them out with the dimensionals. Please, don't panic! I can already see the horror in some of your eyes when it comes to cutting things out. This flower is a piece of cake to cut out and it will add so much depth to your card! It will be well worth it, trust me! Of course there are never enough embelishments to decorate the card with so I had to squeeze couple of brads in there as well. And yes, you see it right, I used a background stamp from our set just to add a little more life to the card. Background stamps are a great way to spice up your creation and I will talk more about them in my next post. Have fun creating!

Comments

  1. Love the colors! I will have to dust off my set and get to work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment