Card Buffet on Sunday

My dear friends!!

The time has come for us to have some fun card making!!

Don't forget to stop by my house on Sunday between 9 a.m and 4 p.m! Come in at any time, stay as long as you want and make as many cards as you want. Each card will be $1 including the envelope and you will have 11 different cards to choose from. It’s all on first come first serve basis. I will have precut supplies for each card in its own box and you will grab the box and work on the cards as you come in. If you want to make a bunch of the same cards then go for it!!! Of course I will be helping out at all times. It will be super fun! For those of you who will not be able to make it, I promise to post my buffet cards next week.

I absolutely cannot wait to see you all!!! Let me know if you need my address!

Comments

  1. I'll be there with bells on my dear! Can't wait to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment