Come fishy, fishy, fishy.... come fishy....






As some of you may know, I tend to lean towards the more "cartoony" looking stamps. They are cute and you can do so much with them. Fishy Friends is one of my favorite stamp sets. This time around I colored the images with water pencils and used chrystal effects for the fins and a dazzling paint for the body. Now, do you really think that I could resist not putting the googly eyes on?!?!? Of course not, so the jellyfish got a set of googlies! Oh yeah, I used eyelets for the bubbles but I think that brads are easier to work with and would have been just fine as well. What would I do different next time?? I would color the images with Copic markers if I ever get around to getting a set of those. You can make incredible creations with them.

Comments

  1. This is one of my favorite birthday cards! I love it and I cannot bring myself to put it away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment