Very easy glitter pendants



You have seen them in the stores, you have seen them online, and today you will get to make one yourself. In the video I will be showing you different ways of creating glitter pendants.
 Today I am using clear nail polish and glitter on a glass cabochon. This is by far my favorite way to create glitter pendant. You get a great coverage right of the bat and you can create little designs with a tooth pick as I show in the video.
 As an alternative you can use glitter nail polish. The only problem that I have with it is that you need a lot of coats in order to get a decent coverage.
 I embedded one of the pendants in polymer clay. I really like it the way it came out. Usually, I just glue the bezel to the pendant and put it on a chain but the polymer clay definitely transforms it into a different kind of a pendant.


Comments