Polymer clay pendants with macume gane technique using rubber stamp


 Hi everyone!

I have used macume gane technique in the past (see my past videos) and this is just another take on it. I love the way the metallic polymer clay came thru. Watch my video to see how I did it!


The turquoise and the ruby colors are glorified by the resin I applied to the top. It is amazing what a huge difference a coat of resin makes. The mica clay just gets this amazing pop from it.
I tried to use the shaved off clay to create another necklace. Although I was not successful on the video, the oval pendant was made exactly that way -using all the shavings.



The toughest part of it all was.... taking pictures which would be a true representation of the colors. It was a HUGE challenge and I don't think that the pictures do it justice. You can see the colors in the video a little bit better.

Comments