Scratch off card and how to make the scratch off labels at home

Scratch off cards are fun and different and add that something-something to you handmade card. Although you can easily buy the scratch off labels online, they usually come in 100 pack or more and you are limited to the size available in store.  I don't make these cards often enough to buy a 100 pack and when I make 12 labels myself, it will last me for a long time. So this is how I do it:

The peacock stamp I am using is ever so gentle and does not overpower the card. After all the main star of the card is the scratch off label so let's not take away from it.
After embossing the background with gold embossing powder, I sponged it with Distressed Oxides.
You can watch my video so see the message hidden under the label!!


Comments