Tri-fold window thru and thru card


Ok, so I got a little bit carried away. Seriously. It was supposed to be a simple tri fold card I saw Jennifer Maguire make and then I was die cutting and die cutting and.... check it out yourself!
Today's post is split into two videos. The first one is showing how to make the alcohol ink background and get started on the card and the second video shows the die cutting and putting the card together.
You can watch Part 2 below:
First of all, let me tell you that if you only occasionally play with alcohol inks then fall is the time to do it! You can make the most out of the world backgrounds. Seriously gorgeous stuff.
Vintage Leaves by SU is the stamp and die cuts that I am using. It's an ever lasting stamp set that never gets old. People come up with new fall sets and this one beats them all in my opinion.

The die cutting is explained in the video so make sure to watch it!

Comments