Masking, sponging, layered stamping and how to extend your landscape on an Easel Card

Hi everyone!
Today I want to show you two videos. The first one is all about the Easel Card, masking, layered stamping, extending the landscape and sponging. In the second video I am going over the different techniques you can use to do masking.



Before you start watching, here are the cardstock measurements:

4.25 by 11 Cherry Cobbler scored at 5.5 and 2.75 
2 pieces of Night of Navy 4 by 5.25
2 pieces of white 3.75 by 5
1 piece of white 1.5 by 3.75




The Easel Card is probably one of the easiest card folds that I use and I absolutely love how nicely it displays your card. 

Layered stamping is absolutely perfect to put your stamping platform to work! I feel that I use it almost all the time instead of my stamping blocks..... And please don't mind the shaking when I sponge on the video.... need to fix my craft table...

Do you love the use of real sand? I really do like adding it to the card whenever I can!
 I showed you one masking technique in the previous video and here are couple of more so you can have your pick. Enjoy!








Comments