Flat wire pendant with polymer clay

Hello everyone and welcome back!
If you have seen my projects you may have realized that I am giving jewelry making a try and I am having tons of fun with it! Because I am just a beginner, my projects are very simple and basic but I love them all the same. I don't even know proper name for all the tools I am using, for crying out loud! 
 Today I am using flat wire and polymer clay to create a pendant. You can see how I do it in the video below.



What I love about jewelry making is that there is no right or wrong as long as your pendant or necklace is staying in one piece as you wear it. You can create abstract shapes of pendants and they are magnificent AND one of a kind.
The pewter pendant is actually the one that I worked om in the video but if you have noticed I ended up making an adjustment to it and I removed the second loop (in the video you see both loops). A nice thing with this project is that you can make a lot of changes to it..... before you pop it in the oven.



Hope this project will inspire you and you will give it a go! It's a ton of fun!

Comments