Pendant with Pebeo Prism paints



Hello there crafters!
It took me all but one video showing Pebeo Prism paint for me to absolutely and totally fall in love with it! The paints have a life of its own and create a honeycomb effect as they dry. This means that you will never be able to get two exact results thus making every project one of its kind.

 I have been most successful when using metal bezels. The walls of the bezel hold in the paint nicely and allow for the paint movement.
Today I am making pendants using Pebeo paint and you can see the process here:


And here are the pendants I made in the video after 12 hours of drying time.....

 After  the pendants were completely dry I applied resin to the top to protect the finish.

 These two were not included in the video but I thought I'd share them with you because they came out pretty darn neat.


Comments