Pansy Punch card


So here is a funny story attached to this card...
 A friend of mine came up to me and said that she wants to get the pansy punch because she saw this amazingly cute card on Pintrest.
 I looked at her puzzled because BECAUSE I also saw a cute card on Pintrest using that punch and was planning on making it.
 I, of course, proceeded to show her the card on Pintrest and...... we were both inspired by the EXACT same card. Pretty cool, don't you think??
Well, this is my take on that card. The colors used are SU Sugar Plum, Blushing Bride and Rich Razzlebery which go, oh, so beautifully together. The stamp set is SU Flower Shop.


It's pretty self explanatory so I will not bore you with the details. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous CAS card Joanna! It's so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment