Fairy wishes with Distress Oxide backgrounds - MMH December 2018



Hello there crafters!!
Honestly, I'm not into fairies but these are just irresistible! Actually, that huge mushroom is my favorite! Just love it.
I created the background by sponging it with Distress Oxide Ink Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Broken China. I then gave it a misty spray of Perfect Pearl mix.



For the above background I used Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Broken China and a tiny touch of Peacock Feathers. All coloring was done with the Copic markers. FYI, most of my coloring is done while we travel. I simply stamp a bunch of images ahead of time and take them with me along with all the markers.


You can see my Perfect Pearl mist on the above card.... or shall I say, a splatter of Perfect Pearl mix...

Comments