Sprinkles Of Life Thank You card and why clear stamps rock


I can't even tell you when the last time was when I used Tempting Turquoise. Shame on me for shaking dust off that cardstock!

Today I decided to use Sprinkles of Life. One thing you need to know about this set is that it has million pieces (yes, drama queen in me - you know there are no million pieces in there) which allow you to come up with million (I'm doing it again - drama!) different variations of cards and designs.


I absolutely love the little flowers which come separate from the stems and because they are clear, you can easily stamp them in the designated spots. Yes, the punch is a must with the set so don't even think about not getting it because you will not get the proper use of this set. You don't want to spend the money? Well, then wait till you can get both.

Now, it brings me to yet another item on the agenda and that's my original dislike of clear stamps. In my old blogs I probably wrote some not so nice things about clear stamps but right now, I'm taking back all that bad talk. Yeap. Taking it back just like that. I'm doing that because there are a lot of reasons why I like them.... afterall.

My likes....

* They store in thin containers and take half the space (or less) of the rubber counterparts.

* You can arrange several stamps on one clear block and create an image of your own.

* They will stick to clear block forever (drama in me again, what do I know about forever, right??!) when you give them an occasional swipe with rubbing alcohol.

* You can run them under water to get them clean and not worry about any damage.

* They give you crisp line image.

* They make it easy to position stamps while creating multi-color image (such as the flowers and stems in my card today). No need to stamp-a-magic while using them - that is for sure!

* They are so much cheaper and cheaper is good.

My dislikes

* In my personal opinion, the "full" or "filled" images are not as deep as their rubber friends.


Comments