Christmas from outside

 
The idea behind this card was to recreate a wonderful feeling of the Holiday Season. You are walking outside, it just snowed and when you look thru the windows, you see wonderfully decorated Christmas Tree.

 
I used Snow Writer which I found in the paint section at Michael's. It dries hard and has a grainy consistency which is fantastic for recreating snow. This is the first time I used it and I think it's the finest snow that I have created thus far.
 
 
When I was growing up I remember seeing lit up stars in people's windows and from behind you were able to see the glow of the Holiday lights ( used Dazzling Detail for the lights). It just screamed Christmas.
 
 
You may recognize the greeting from Happy Scenes. I created the background by first stamping Hardwood in Chocolate Chip onto Crumble and then embossing it with the Woodgrain embossing folder. I finished it off by slightly sponging the edges and maybe an inch into the card with Chocolate Chip ink. Oh yes, in case you have not noticed, I used Lovely As A Tree, once again. Obsession, wouldn't you say??
 
 

Comments