Masking tape background

 
 
Well hello there everyone!
Today I wanted to introduce you to the masking tape background technique. So fun to work with it. I was just looking for some colors that go together to create a sunset. I totally failed at that because as I am writing this post, I'm realizing that the reddest color should have been at the bottom and yellow on top. So there, if you are attempting to make a sunset the red really should be at the bottom.

 
 
I used Dusty Durango, Pumpkin Pie and More Mustard for this project but any coordinating color will work.
You should really try it because when people will see your card, the first thing that they will ask is : "How did you do it?". And you will tell them about the versatile masking tape!
 
 
 
Oh, yes, I decided to add the little scoring touch to the edge of it.

 
You may recognize the stamp from the Serene Silhouettes set, which I love and often throw on my blog.
Do you remember these cards? Yes, that's the stamp set!
 






 

Comments