Cute triangular box and my You Tube debut

 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I did it, I pulled the plug and I did it! I've been wanting to do it for the longest time and now I finally pulled myself together and did it - I made my first You Tube video!
Well, before you get to the video and download it onto your phones and start playing it at every lunch and break that you have, here are couple of things that you need to know:
 
1. It was recorded at 5:30 am, as this is the only time in my house with complete silence.
2. Something is wrong with my voice because what's on the video is definitely not what I hear in my head.
3. My accent is way, way stronger on the recording than in my head. I don't get it.
4. My fingers are not that puffy in real life.
5. I got my nails done just for the video. I'm sure with time my manicure will not be as important but on this first video it was a must so enjoy my nail color while it lasts.
 
 
 
 
Just love these cuties! They are so darn easy to make AND you can make 6 of them out of one 12 by 12 sheet of paper.  
 
 
 



 
 
I would slip a chocolate inside and attach it to a gift or just give it with a coordinating card.
 
 
I put a birthday tag on this box but I can totally see it on the Thanksgiving table with the nametag on.





 



Comments