Holiday crackers with envelope punch board


I think that I really need to take a class in photography. These holiday crackers are simply adorable in real life and not as adorable in the picture. They will be perfect as place cards on your Holiday table as long as you put something delicious inside of course! Actually here is a little information on the history of Holiday Crackers if you really care...



 
Here is my second attempt on a decent picture of the cracker....
 
 
 
 
Ok so finally I give up. I found these crackers on line and yes, apparently others take way better pictures than I do.
 
 
 
 
 
This is how you make them:
 
1.You will need   5-1/2" x 6" designer paper.
2. Take the 6" side at the top and score at 1-1/4" and 4-3/4".
3. Take the 5-1/2" side at the top and score at 1-1/4", 2-1/2", 3-3/4", and 5".
4. Time for Envelope Punch Board! With the 6 inch paper at the top fold the first score line, line it up with 1-1/4 and punch. Flip it around and once again line up with 1-1/4 and punch. Moving on, unfold that score line and fold the next score line and again line up with 1-1/4  and punch. Continue the same way with all the score lines until you achieve this: 
 
Sample
 
I think that Julie has the best video out there on how to make this creation. Thank you Julie!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments