Goodie bags with envelope punch board

I thought that these cuties would be absolutely perfect at the Holiday table as a little place card and a goodie bag for the guests. I used Christmas paper for this particular bag but if you use fall colors, it would be perfect on your Thanksgiving table amongst all the beautiful decorations.

 
 
Yes, I figured that you'd ask me how to make it. All you need is a 6 by 6 paper (I am using All Is Calm Designer Paper from the Holiday Catalog) and the envelope punch board. Line the paper with 1.5 inch mark and score and punch. Turn 90 degrees anti-clock wise, line it with 2.5 inch score and punch. Turn 90 degrees, line up with 1.5 inch score and punch and once again turn, line up with 2.5 inch and score and punch. Now go to your score lines that don't have punches and line up the little lip on the envelope punch with the score line and score and punch. Do that with all the score lines which don't have a punch. Am I complicating things? But of course, so here is the video.


Note that the little 7/8 scalloped punch used on the box is a part of the WEEKLY DEALS thru 11/17/14!! Enjoy!




Comments