Pink wishes

Good Morning, my crafty friends! I made this card for a card party last month copying idea from Julie Davidson's blog. Not very difficult to put together so it was perfect for a group of girls with different crafting skills. The flower is made with SU punch which I believe has since been retired. Don't you love the pink and grey together?!?
 

\

The banners are rather easy to make. You start with a rectangle. In this case I had rectangles in three different shades of pink and one of them I embossed. You now can do one of two things. You can either use a punch...



 
 


.... or...  mark the middle on the short side of your rectangle and with scissors cut in about and inch and a half (depending on the size of your banner). Now, make a cut going from each edge into the end of your middle cut.
If you are using a ribbon and want to make a banner cut .... watch this video.


 

Comments