Thanksgiving

In light of the upcoming holiday lets reflect on Thanksgiving for a minute.  As we sit with our loved ones around the Thanksgiving table we all list things that we are thankful for and there are plenty of them.....

I have to tell you that I must have been born under a lucky star because all my life, despite .... curve balls that sometimes are thrown at us, has been the most magnificent life anyone can ask for. The most important thing in my life that I'm thankful for and I cannot live without is my family. I've been blessed with the most amazing husband who is my best friend and whom I can go to the end of the earth with. My kids, who are the most incredible creations in this world, and who give me and my husband a reason to smile every day. My parents, whom I can depend on every single day of my life and who love me unconditionally. My sister, who is one of the very few people who listens and is actually interested in what you have to say.  My dearest friends, who accept me for who I am and who always are there for me. My doggies and cats who put a smile on my face every single day and without whom our household would just not be the same. These are the things that matter, everything else is just a topping on the cake!! Having said that, HAPPY TURKEY DAY and dig in!!!

Comments