Cauliflower yummy, yummy

It seems that more and more people are mashing cauliflower and eating it instead of potatoes. Although I would NEVER replace potatoes with the cauliflower I did try a new version of this delicious veggie.




I cooked one head of cauliflower until well done and drained it by putting it into colander for a few minutes. You need to make sure that ALL the water is out. I then added some butter, garlic power, green onion (chives would have been more aromatic), salt and parmesan cheese. Mashed it and probably added more garlic powder and more garlic powder and then some more parmesan.... Anyways, it was super fantastic. The only problem was that.... I cooked only one cauliflower and that meant no left overs! Everyone loved it! I would think that if you want to make it a little bit healthier, you could use  chicken stock instead of butter in this dish.

Enjoy this finger-licking goodness!!

Comments