Sponging Rocks!!



People laugh at me because I love to sponge but how can you not love it?!?! It adds so much character to the card! I finally decided to dig out the oak tree stamp which has been sitting in my stamp box for a while and looked very much forgotten. This time instead of using the ink on the stamp, I used the markers. This way I was able to create the green top and the brown trunk. I then cut out an oval with my wonderful Cricut and placed it on top of the tree and sponged around it. I love the way it turned out!

Comments

  1. Wow! This card is beautiful. I am stealing this idea today. You are definitely the Queen of Sponging too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JO,


    I love this picture- Ive been wanting to do a family tree piece, this application would look
    beautiful for it. I will chat more with you about it when I see you! thanks for sharing-
    jules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment