An interesting concept of digital stamps


One day I clicked on an internet site that took me to another site and then yet to another one and finally I ended up at TheGreetingFarm.com. The website has a small variety of stamps but the stamps are very cute and cute I like! One thing that caught my attention was the section with digial stamps - yeap, you heard it right, digital stamps! The digital stamp is simply a tigf image file that the Greeting Farm sells for $3.50 which you can download and then print on white paper and treat it as a stamp on your card. I got a few of those and I will show them to you as I try them out (look how cute this little thing is!?!). A nice thing about the digital stamps is that you can adjust the size of the image to your needs. If you will like any of the stamps I got I would be delighted to e-mail you the file. Happy stamping!!

Comments

  1. OMG! That is soooo cute! Did you make that card too? Yes I would love the file. Thanks!!! You are the best forget the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment